Jol.life mission is to share the gospel good news of salvation that has been made possible by the birth, death and burial and resurrection of Adonai Yeshua ha Mashiach. (Messiah) Heb. Lord Jesus Christ thee anointed one.
• Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
The good news is a global message for all people of the world.
• St. Luke 2:10 & 11 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day, in the city of David, a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Jol.life commission is to:
• Matthew 28:19 as spoken by Jesus: Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost;
• Father - Creator, maker and ruler of heaven, earth, the universe.
• Son - Jesus, saviour, healer, the redeemer.
• Holy Spirit – Comforter, sealer, paracletos.
Paraclit, a title of the Holy Spirit, from Old French paraclet , from Medieval Latin paracletus, from Greek parakletos "advocate, intercessor, legal assistant," noun use of adjective meaning "called to one's aid," from parakalein "to call to one's aid," in later use "to comfort, to console."
Jol.life mission is to present to you the saviour of the world to all the world.
• Matthew 1:21 Thou shalt call his name JESUS: For he shall save his people from their sins.
Shalom Aleichem. Peace to you.